Windows Instructions for Student Printing
Follow the 3 steps below on your personal notebook to securely print in the Main Library or Law Library.
STEP 1: Download and Install (one time only)
While on-campus, click the link below to download and install the printer software.
Download the printer software here, when you are on-campus.
STEP 2: Print
- For Internet Explorer, run and allow the installation to continue.
- For Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome, save the file then install the software.
- When the installation is done, click Finish.
This installation should have created a new printer on your notebook listed as STU Student Printer
. This is the printer to select from the Printer Name drop-down menu when printing.
STEP 3: Pickup Print Jobs
- After sending each print job you will be prompted to login with your STU username and password.
Always use your STU student ID Card to pickup your print jobs at any student accessible printer closest to your location.
Print jobs will be held for 2 hours in the queue then purged after that time.
- Swipe your STU student ID Card on the printer’s card reader located on the top right.
- Select a specific job or select Print All to print all the jobs.
- When done, log off by pressing the Access button twice on the printer panel.