The Common Hour is a time for spiritual, intellectual, social, and cultural growth.
St. Thomas University will distinguish itself by developing leaders for life.
Provide leadership development for all students
Every Wednesday from 12:15pm - 1:30pm
The Common Hour will:
- Provide the opportunity for the university community to participate in the celebration of Mass in the chapel of Saint Anthony.
- Provide the opportunity for faculty, student, and staff engagement.
- Expose participants to an array of programs and activities that will enhance the value of ethics and social responsibility.
- Provide leadership and professional development opportunities through workshops and seminars
- Provide time for students to meet with academic advisors and financial representatives
- Allow students to attend clubs and organizations planning meetings
- Offer lecture series
- Offer sporting events
Please complete the Common Hour Program Request Form
to schedule a common hour.